Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Terrific. Tin Lizzy. Type of Tuesday.

Today is my 100th Blog! I must say I am pretty proud of it, and I'm glad that this post is going to be a fun one. Today started out like any other day. I woke up wishing that I could sleep till 11.. but alas I went to work at 7. I came home and got ready for a little bit of fun time with Lauren and Brittany. We ate at my new favorite cantina called Tin Lizzy's. They have delicious queso, guacamole, salsa and I love love love their gourmet soft taco's. Tonight I partook in the Buffalo Chicken Tacos and they were delicious! After our Mexican fiesta, we headed down to a Halloween costume shop where we tried on costumes until we were all excited about our choices. I'm not going to tell you what I decided on .. not yet anyway. But I will give you a hint. My costume came with a cape. Does that help?? What do you think it is? Go ahead and guess.

Once our selections were made we played in the hat section, much to the employees dismay. But as Men At Work said "aint nothing gonna break my stride". LOL! So now that the stress of picking a costume is done I can now relax and enjoy this Haunted Holiday.


Sho Nuf!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm Speechless!

Yes that is a propeller on my hat!


So.. what are you going to be this Halloween??

post signature

1 comment:

SHANNA said...

oooh- can't wait to see halloween pics! i'm not sure if i will dress up this year, it is such a job to get all the kids done up! have fun and take lots of pictures.