Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Great Pumpkin

Yesterday my friend Lauren and I had some fun girl time as we went on our hunt for pumpkins. This week us and some of our friends are going to carve pumpkins so we were in need of a 'great' pumpkin. We went to the patch by my house which was a little small, but we managed to take some fun pictures before realizing that they only accepted cash. From there we headed to this really cute little shop on "love street" that sells all kinds of little knick-knacks for the house. From there we went to Publix where we got HUGE pumpkins for $5.99 (seriously folks you can't beat that). One half that size at the patch was $13 dollars. After our pumpkins were secure in Lauren's back seat we went to Scalinis for a lovely meal of salad, garlic rolls, pasta and spumoni. YUMMMMMMMM!!! After gorging ourselves on the endless rolls we came back to my house for a little chick flick movie night... on the agenda...The Proposal ,which had Lauren laughing so hard I'm sure my neighbors heard her...lol! A busy and fun filled day!



Have you gotten your pumpkin yet? Stay tuned folks.. cause we are carving them on Tuesday! Happy Fall Ya'll!!

post signature

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hi visiting from SITS.

Nice pics and pumpkins too.

Blogs said...

Looks like a really fun time. I wish I was back home with my fam/friends to enjoy these moments:) Saw you on sits. The blog looks good!!