Friday, October 16, 2009

A Do Something Day

Today I went to my parents house. I still get my haircut in Snellville so I drove out there. When I walked into the house I immediately smelled my Dad's apple pie (which he had baked just for me). Here's what I did today. Filled up my tires with more air, got my eyebrows shaped, my hair cut and colored, shopped for a birthday gift for my nephew, went to dinner and then shopped at the house while marking things with my name that I would one day get.

My parents are trying to get us children to take some of our childhood things that still reside in their basement. So I left with more than I thought I would..

*4 hooded sweatshirts
*A vase of flowers
*pictures
*CDs
*a caboodle
*a pair of almost new tennis shoes

and then I did shopping
*toothpaste, TP, Pretzels, and a piece of pie for tomorrow.

Oh I love going home, but I'm always sad to leave. But it was a lovely do something day!

post signature

No comments: