Monday, October 19, 2009

Lucky's Back at General Hospital!

I have been watching General Hospital since before I was in first grade. Everyday at 3:00 me and my mom would sit on the couch and watch the Quartermaines, and Luke and Laura, Scottie Baldwin, Jaggar and Karen, Bobbie, Felicia, Mac and Frisco. Oh the list goes on. Since I first saw the show my dream was and still is to one day be on this infamous daytime drama. Seriously the better part of 2 decades has been spent watching this show. It is the only show that graces my dvr daily. I used to have a VHS tape at home and everyday my Grandma Helen would push record for me. Nothing spoiled about me, right? I have been and will continue to be a devoted GH fan forever!

So you can imagine the happiness that went through me when I found out this tid-bit of information. That Jonathan Jackson the original Lucky Spencer would be reprising his role! And if that isn't enough to make your heart flutter.. James Franco will be joining the cast as well. Hooray for November sweeps!

Furthermore if anyone knows any 6 degrees of separation links that might help me get on General Hospital, please help:)

post signature

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't watched GH in years, but that brought me back!