Friday, October 2, 2009

Inside the "parker" studio

Have you ever watched 'Inside the Actors Studio'? I love this show. I long for the day when I am a guest on that stage. To have a acting career worthy of an hour long discussion about the roles I had played and then to be asked those final questions by Mr. Lipton.

Here are my answers for now.. but should I one day find myself on stage in that auditorium in NYC ... they might be different.

1. What is your favorite word? lovely!
2. What is your least favorite word? ignorant.(unless paired with the word jagoff)
3. What turns you on? Thoughtfulness
4. What turns you off? Petty people
5. What sound or noise do you love? Piano Music
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Screaming Children
7. What is your favorite curse word? Fu*k
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Writer or Actress
9. What profession would you not like to do? DMV employee
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Nicely done!

Here is Will Smith answering the same famous questions.


And then my favorite .. Matt Damon.(the questions are 4 min in).

post signature

No comments: