Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jack-o-lanterns!!!!

Tonight we all gathered at Chris' house..aka.. Halloween headquarters for some pizza and pumpkin carving. After clearing out the 'gunk and seeds' from inside we broke for pizza, and then continued with our carvings as we sang 90's music. My original plan was to carve Sidney Crosby's face or the penguins logo. But alas here is what we all decided on.. Lauren carved an adorable skeleton, Chris carved a bat, Brittany went with a mad scientist, and I carved a werewolf. A sort of a tribute to New Moon if you will. Fun times were had by all.. and the countdown to Halloween ensues, 4 more days!

me and my pump.







my ode to New Moon and Jacob Black.:)

What did you carve into your pumpkin?

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! impressive, love it. Can you come over and carve ours?

maja