Saturday, August 29, 2009

Take me there!

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose."
-Dr. Seuss

I feel as though it has been ages since I have been anywhere. I am in dire need of a relaxing vacation. The kind of vacation with room service, massages and sun. A place without timetables or responsibility. Does such a place exist? More importantly does such a place exist for someone on a budget?
On the travel channel they are always showing these beach resorts that only allow a dozen or so people there at a time. Can I please go to one of those places. I wish I could afford the $5,000 dollar a night price tag. Wouldn't it be nice to be the only one on a beach.

How about Fiji? I enjoy their water. Or Bora Bora.

Man what I would give to be on the beach somewhere with a pina colada in hand.
Won't somebody please... take me there!?

post signature

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

i did some research a while back and found an amazing beach house on a private island/ beach in the bahamas.... it was PRIVATE and SECLUDED and sounded like a dream! good luck- and if you go, i'm coming too!!

cheery disposition said...

sounds amazing! I just need a rich benefactor:)

on a side note thank you for always commenting:) I really appreciate it:)