Sunday, May 15, 2011

Warriors!

Warrior Dash! WOOO! You may remember about a month ago I posted how I was going to do the Warrior Dash. Well today Eric, Chris and I drove to North Georgia to partake in the experience. It was sooooo much fun! Seriously one of the best things I have done all year. Basically it is a 3.5 mile course with various obstacles. Swimming through muddy water, scaling a 20 foot wall, Jumping over 4 foot walls, sliding under barbed wire, jumping over firepits, muddy tires, wrecked cars, scaling 15 foot cargo nets, and sliding down a gigantic slip-n-slide. It was wonderful! And at the end you get 3 beers, a hat, a medal and a victory t-shirt. What more could a girl ask for.


~All Clean = Let's do this!~

~Winners~


~My shoe came apart on the last obstacle~


~So I decide to donate them to the pile~


~Being Awesome~




~Quadruple Fisting~

~One for the road~



On the way home we stopped at "goats on a roof". It is exactly what it sounds like. Then headed to Cracker Barrel.
~Goat on the roof~



~I get my fortune told by the goat whisperer~





Such a great day! Who is in for next year???


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go doll - we are very proud of you:)