Sunday, May 22, 2011

Babies

Today certainly had a theme.. Babies! Today my Villa Girls and I all went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch to celebrate Kristina having a baby girl! And we were joined by our fabulous produce delivery guy, GENE! It was so fun to see my girls outside of work and watch Kristina open some very cute presents. ~Showering Kristina~


~Villa Pastry Girls~


~And Gene comes too:)


~my buddy Analia~


~Congratulations Kristina~

After lunch I drove out to my brothers house to watch my nephews Beckham and Brooks. Those kids definitely wore me out. They played in the pool, and we played with their Nerf Swords, played Basketball, ate Spaghetti ( got my shirt covered in Spaghetti), we played the piano. No rest at all for Aunt Amanda:)


~This kid has good taste in vehicles~

~Brooks and Beckham~

~This is Beckham's face after I turned the hose off because he sprayed me~

~So then I turned it back on and sprayed him~


~I'm such a nice Aunt:)


post signature

No comments: