Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jonquil Festival

Spring is here! To celebrate me and Laura went down to Smyrna Village for the Annual Spring Jonquil Festival. This one was a million times better than the Dogwood Festival. And Yes, I did get my corndog and blue snowcone.

We walked around in the sunshine, shopped, ate, and had a lovely time.


~Laura & Me doing some browsing~


~This guy was great! He had a puppet show~


"Can we really keep the puppet show Uncle Max?"



~Lord of the Dance~

Because everyone wants to reinact scenes from Titanic.. although this isn't the scene I would choose.
"you jump i jump jack"


~I get a chef puppet.. the couple at the booth insisted that I have it:)~


~I get me blue snow cone... everything blue tastes better~


~Me and Monsieur Frog sit close together~

And that in a nutshell was my Sunday afternoon.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Doll for updating so often - love the blog and to see all the fun things you do. What a great Puppet!