Sunday, May 22, 2011

Saturday!

What a busy day today turned out to be. I got up early and did my kickboxing before Eric came over to do some home improvements for me. Then Chris and I headed up to Sandy Springs for my friend Natalie's Bridal Luncheon.

The luncheon was so nice, and the house it was held at was beyond amazing! We talked about the upcoming wedding, ate and drank by the pool. I'm seriously so excited to see Nat on her big day:)
~Natalie~
~Me and Chrissy~


~Delightful Cake~

Then I drove to Snellville to get my hair colored before having dinner with the family.. minus my Mom who is in Sweden on business. ( I miss you Mum:). Then me and my Dad went and picked out my birthday present. I got a really cute little Patio set that I had my eye on:) Thank you Mom and Dad:)

Then I drove to Midtown to see the movie Bridesmaids with Miss Lauren. And now. I am oh so tired.

A very fun, but very exhausting day:)

And.. good night!


post signature

No comments: