Monday, May 30, 2011

My Birthday Weekend!

27 Years... don't they go by in a blink.

The weekend all started on Friday where I was surprised at work with flowers, pie and some lovely gifts. Thank you Villa Girls. I love ya'll.

Then Friday night my friends and I all went to Tin Lizzy's in Midtown for a little fiesta. Followed by Irish Car Bombs and Dancing at Ri-Ra. Seriously I have the best friends in the whole world, you all certainly made me feel special on my birthday:) Much love to you all .. xoxo





~Fun Gifts~

~Dancing~

The Next night was Natalie's Bachelorette Party and my official Birthday (may 28th). I spent the morning at the pool with Chrissy, getting our swim on. Before heading to Loco Luna to celebrate with Nat.

~Me and Capt. Jack~

~Girlfriends~

~ Bachelorette Gang~

~They Surprised Me with Dessert:)

Then I went to my Parents house to celebrate with the family. My Mom made me Lasagna, and stuffed mushrooms, salad and garlic bread. And we opened presents and had my favorite Hot Fudge Sundae's for dessert.



~Scott and Missy got me these great letters for my house~

~Scott will be Scott~


~I test the waters in the new pool~


Thank you all for everything. I had a lovely birthday! xoxo

post signature

No comments: