Tuesday, May 17, 2011

11 days

In 11 days I turn 27. This year I feel kind of crappy about it. I feel like I haven't done enough, or done any of the things I should have done by now. So... Since I am a list maker and a goal setter and a type A personality, and after much research I came up with a few things I should do...just because. Just because it might be fun. It kinda has a bucket list feel to it. But alas.. here is what I came up with.

  • Get my book published
  • see a meteor shower
  • Go to NYC.. stand at the top of the empire state building
  • See Cinderella's Castle at Disney World
  • Learn how to Salsa dance
  • Take a pottery class ( you all know i'm dying to rein-act a certain scene from GHOST). LOL
  • Meet Sidney Crosby
  • Become awesome at Figure Skating
  • Be and extra in a movie
  • Go snorkeling in Bali
  • Find a rich benefactor to help make all this happen :)
So those are a few things to get me started. Hopefully 27 will be a great year.


post signature

No comments: