Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Toe Pick

You may not realize this.. but once upon a time I was a great figure skater. Until one day I was struck in the knee by another figure skater who was jealous of the talent I possessed. But that's another story for another time. ;) So today Scott and I went to the Ice Forum to skate a little. I expected my skate to go a little something like this...



Clearly I'm not as good as I used to be. Perhaps I need to watch "The Cutting Edge" a few more times. I hate being shown up by all these little kids that are triple axel-ing around me. Not cool!


~Ready to get my skate on~

~laces out Ray~


~The Michelle Kwan of Georgia~


Anyway.. my brother and I still had a good time. I swear I'm gonna be awesome at this if it's the last thing I do. Call it my competitive nature.. but .. I guarantee by Christmas I will be awesome at this! Plus I'm dying to wear the cute little leotard outfit;)

post signature

No comments: