Saturday, November 28, 2009

Change of A dress

I don't wear dresses often, but I want too. The problem is I never have anywhere to wear them and I always feel like I don't look right in them. Tonight I was looking at one of my favorite online stores, ModCloth, and there are sooo many dresses I want. (if anyone want to donate to the dress amanda fund, let me know:)lol) Not only are the dresses cute, but the descriptions that modcloth gives sets the scene for where you want to wear it. Seriously I almost bought a cute one just because they called it the An officer and a gentlewoman dress.

So without any further adieu I will present my top dressy pics..


~I love this one because it looks kinda 80's and its called , Moved to Tiers Dress~

~GAHHHH!! I love this one, although not sure I could pull off the one shoulder~
Align Center

~This one is called Paris at Dusk, I mean couldn't you just imagine walking along the Seine in this!~


~Or this little Betsey Johnson Party like its your Birthday Dress~

Perhaps one day I will have somewhere to wear one of these fabulous dresses to.

post signature

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You had me at Bestey. GORGEOUS!