Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Well another Thanksgiving and another holiday brunch at work. Unfortunately for me I have to work 5am-5pm, but I am still tremendously thankful I have a job. So what am I thankful for this year. Well the usual stuff of course, family, friends, the fact that I'm healthy. But there is more...

I'm thankful for...

DVR- Without which I would have to resort to a) not watching my favorite shows..like GLEE, General Hospital, Castle, Grey's Anatomy, My Boys, etc. b) a VCR that has to require someone to push a button to record my shows, plus fast forwarding commercials is a pain.

Flat Irons- I remember the days of hours spent trying to straighten my naturally curly hair, money spent on frizz ease hair serum and then still the moment I walk into the humid air of Atlanta -BOOM- FRIZZ ! I heart my flat iron.

Headbands- This is a trend I have always loved and I am super thankful that they are back and in full force. Thank you Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girls. :)

Pittsburgh Sports Teams- Enough Said.

Cake Eaters - As a pastry chef I am thankful for all the people who eat and love all of my desserts. You are the reason I have a job.

Wishbones- All the wishbones the chefs at work plucked out of the turkeys so I could get my wishes:) (you all know how I love to wish on everything:)

YOU- Anyone who takes the time to read my little blog, I am incredibly thankful for you! Please keep reading and become a follower:)


post signature

No comments: