Sunday, November 15, 2009

40 days

There are 40 days until Christmas, how can this be? I'm not ready for it yet, I haven't started Christmas Shopping, I haven't started saving money for the presents, and today it was 75 degrees outside. So I ask again, How can this be??

Yesterday I was in the mall and all the Christmas decorations were in full effect as children were waiting in line to sit on Santa's lap. I'm not even ready for it to be Thanksgiving yet. I'm so behind and today the panic hit me. How on earth will I get everything done in time. All the shopping and decorating, while its the busiest time for me at work. Next week starts my descend into Pumpkin Pie oblivion. I need to bake 25 pumpkin pies just to get through Thursday of next week. Is that insane? I think so. Oh how I wish I had one of those jobs that allowed me to enjoy the holidays. I wish I didn't have to worry about scheduling, and flambe stations, and Christmas cookies for thousands of people. But alas this is what I signed up for.

So What have I had time for... a little on-line perusing. Are you looking for a special gift for someone? Here are some things I think are great. First up a charming little owl tee from FredFlare.

Or how about some fun sleep masks.













What are some things on your list for Santa?



post signature


No comments: