Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love Christmas music... pa rump a pum pum!!

Its the first of December and I am already feeling the Christmas work load. Today I started production of Yule Logs, Christmas Cookies and Peppermint Mousse Cakes. We have at least 4 holiday parties a day and it's going to be a busy month. I am pretty sure that the two days of Christmas music I had on the radio at work was enough for most of the people I work with, but I loved it and I wanted more. Unfortunately I have been limited to only one hour of Holiday tunes a day (it was put to a vote in the kitchen, petitions were made..yadda yadda yadda). So what are some of your favorite holiday tunes? Here is a fun light hearted xmas song to start of the month with... Dominick the Italian Donkey.


post signature

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

We have a station in our town that plays Christmas music 24/7 from Thanksgiving on. It's awesome. I love it. The hubs hates it. Ah ha