Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

"The life of the wealthy is one long Sunday."
Georg Buchner



This week seems to have gone by incredibly slow. Not saying that's a bad thing; its just nice to finally have a day all to myself. Today was and is just one of those days where I can go at my own speed, and not worry about having to be at a certain place at a certain time and just be a "lady of leisure".

So today I woke at 11:30 (yikes i know), then I went to the mall to buy some new shoes for work, looked in a couple stores. Then I went to the grocery store where I bought stuff to make dinner tonight. I also bought Morning Star Corn Dogs, which although they are vegetarian, they are DELICIOUS. So I came home, and made my corn dog lunch (I had a peach cup with it), and now I am in for the day, I'm going to read the newspaper, watch movies and fold laundry. Which may sound completely boring, but today I could use a little boring.

post signature

1 comment: