Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Black & White Wednesday!

"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces - just good food from fresh ingredients." - Julia Child

A slow day at work means one thing.... BLACK & WHITE COOKIES! This week at work has been awfully slow, which means I get to make FuN StUfF. Stuff that hasn't been ordered for a guest, stuff that I feel like making. So after popping in my CD this morning at work (Michael Jackson Number Ones)and hearing Black or White.. I decided that today would be an excellent day to make the infamous New York Black & White Cookie. But since that only took an hour out of my day I decided to make something nice and summery for the new menu...Drumroll please.....Behold my Coconut Strawberry Semifreddo with Strawberry Confiture.





post signature

No comments: