Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Sunny Guest Room

This year I decided to use my tax return money to finally furnish my guest bedroom. Last year I used the money to paint all the rooms in the house. I painted the guest room a lovely sunny yellow. The room does not get much light so I wanted something bright. I love this room! I almost want to sleep in there. My wonderful mother bought a beautiful bedspread for the bed. Its from the Disney Hotel Collection. I love hotel linens, and I really wanted this room to have the feel of a hotel. I am ready for guests:). So enough talk, as they say a picture is worth a thousand words...




post signature

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

how pretty! i love the bed linens. i want the hotel covers for my bedroom too. nice, crisp, clean look! so pretty.

allankieffer said...

can I be a guest?? It looks really comfy!