Friday, May 8, 2009

Andrew Shepard

My favorite president of all time... Andrew Shepard. He was in the best love story of all time…in my opinion. A love story called…..”The American President” . I love this movie. When the chief executive falls for a lobbyist his 63% popularity rating plunges to a 41% in seven weeks. Can they find the balance between private romance and public Presidency? Watch this movie. Who couldn't love Sydney Ellen Wade of Virginia?

I love this movie so much. I have seen it probably a hundred times, and even though I own this movie (both on DVD and VHS) I still find myself TiVo-ing it whenever it is on television. I know every line to every speech from the movie, I often recite the french lines Sydney speaks during the fabulous dinner scene. Still with each time I watch it I am brought to tears.



post signature

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

i have to agree! one of the best movies. i love it!!!

Unknown said...

I approve this message...great movie!