Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Poodle in Paris

Bonne Anniversaire! My birthday this year seriously drug out for four days and it was fantastic. On Wednesday my coworkers got me a little present, balloons and a card, Thursday (my actual bday) I went home to celebrate with the family, Friday all the sales women at work got me a card and we all ate pie and ice cream (they know my dislike for cake),and then yesterday I celebrated with my WONDERFUL friends. I told you this was a birthday bonanza.

So last night before we all dined at Pappadeaux, Lauren came over to decorate my condo. She got these really cute "poodle in Paris decorations (in case you are unaware I have a bit of a love affair with Paris). Then on to dinner,we sipped on awesome frozen drinks while we waited to be seated. I had the bisque (yadda yadda yadda), and other delicious foods. Then it was back to my house for sundaes, gifts and PICTIONARY!


I got lovely gifts from every one, really cool picture frames, candles, seasons 2 & 3 of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, A steelers shirt, these really cool earrings that look like little fruit tarts, bath accessories (someone knew my love of taking baths), books and a really cute headband.



Then we made ice cream sundaes (that's right folks...no cakes in this house..lol) Seriously there were toppings I had never seen before, Peanut butter sauce, oreo pieces, Nestle Crunch sprinkles, Butterfly Sprinkles, Chocolate Shell (which apparently as soon as it touches ice cream forms a hard shell around the outside...AMAZING). Me being the purist that I am I had a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream, nuts, Nestle Crunch and Butterfly Sprinkles. DELICIOUS!
We then played a rousing game of PICTIONARY, complete with easel and huge ass paper, and a solid 5 minutes spent on my friends trying to figure out that the animal I was trying to draw was a hippo.




So thank you all so very much for making my 25th Birthday so lovely, I couldn't have asked for better friends.

Stay turned friends cause next week we celebrate Chris' Birthday, and there will be plenty of pictures taken.

XOXO



post signature

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

one question.... it's your birthday and you are wearing jeans and a t-shirt while everyone else is in beautiful dresses! you look cute though! happy birthday. sounds like you had so much fun.

cheery disposition said...

i really really wanted to dress up but nothing looked good. :( i did have fun though!