Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1/4 of a century

Today I turn 25 years old, and I must say I can hardly believe it. So I started out the day by sleeping in a little before driving to Snellville to get my hair colored. I hit a few stores up at the Avenue Shops and treated myself to a new shirt and a pair of earrings. Missy and Beckham drove out to have dinner with us. We dined at Provino's for my free birthday meal, followed by presents at my parents house. A lovely low-key birthday.
25 isn't what I thought it would be. Honestly I thought I would be married by now with two kids. Needless to say that isn't where I am at in my life, and that's probably a good thing. I continue to work at a job I love (most of the time), I own my own home, I have a great group of friends, and a really cool family. Life is good. So if the first 25 years of my life are any indication of the next 25 years, then I know that it will be just lovely. Twenty-five years. Don't they go by in a blink?





So thank you to everyone for making my day so special. xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

We had so much fun helping to make your day special. You looked like a rockstar. LOVE the hair!