Friday, May 15, 2009

another day another dollar

"oh...think twice...just another day for you and me in paradise." -phil collins

So here is how my day went today. After staying up late last night debating which character on Grey's Anatomy is actually going to die, I woke up a little late.. not too late but late enough that I almost didn't have time to stop and get a bagel at Einsteins (for all those who care I get an onion bagel with sundried tomato schmeer). I arrive at work 5 minutes late : which I never do : and proceed to start my day. Today I made a cute little cake for a Baptism. I thought it came out lovely. Then I went to a meeting where I drew a masterpiece. I really do think it is some of my best work. The meeting took so long I made the drawing two pages. I call it. "my trip to camp raintree". I have never been to camp, nor heard of a camp called camp raintree but .. this is what I imagine camp looks like. :) Enjoy.


you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. :)

post signature

No comments: