Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh Picasso where Art thou?

Tonight I glazed my very first professional painting. I say professional painting because I had the assistance of a professional artist. I have always loved art and my art career was a series of Bob Ross painting classes at a local Michael's craft store; I have since been learning from my friend Eric how to paint and I am so excited to finish my first work of art. I wish I could say that the painting I just finished was something I came up with but it is a replica of an Eric White original and its amazing. My condo was in desperate need of some artwork on the walls so I can not wait to hang this series of paintings above my couch. Hooray for art! Here is a preview to what will soon be hanging in my living room.

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

ooooh!!! i want some. you are so talented. i would love to take some painting classes. ONE DAY!

allankieffer said...

oooh, that's all fancy and stuff :)