Saturday, November 15, 2008

Martinis & Imax ... make mine a double!

Fernbank Museum has this great thing they do called Martinis & Imax. For $15 dollars admission you can see an Imax film and sip martinis (the martinis at $8.00) on a Friday night. My friends and I decided to take our friend Brittany there for her 24th Birthday. So we all got dressed up and headed down Ponce. I rarely get dressed up so this was a little stressful for me but I put on my new hooker boots and went. Let me just say that Steve Madden (designer of said boots) evidently hates women. My feet are still sore a day later, but it was nice to be taller than 5ft 3'' for a few hours. We sipped on our sweet tea martinis and watched a film about Antarctica on the humongous screen and then headed back to Lauren and Jeff's for Birthday cake and presents. A fun way to spend a Friday night I must say. Happy Birthday Brittany!

No comments: