Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Chef Wednesday!

"I'm not your bitch, Bitch!"
-Dave Martin (Top Chef Season 2)

Here it is folks, the long awaited 5th season premiere of TOP CHEF taking place in New York. So my favorite thing to do is to pick the person who I think will make it to the top chef finale and then pick out the people that will make a total asshat of themselves. Sad to say that girlie from Atlanta got kicked off in the quickfire challenge, not even making it to the elimination challenge. The characters on this show are insane. From Finland dude arguing what a vinaigrette is to Charla who is lets her "spirit guides" show her which ingredients to use and then the blond good looking guy (jeff) who announced that he carries a comb in his pocket and asks his busboys how he looks. So here we go .. Will Tom Colicchio get a culinary boner this season? Lets hope so.

So here are my picks for the finale.

HoseaStefan (also gets my vote for asshat)So we will see how this season unfolds. I must say it was nice to see Jean-George on the show as a judge (one of the best chefs in New York). But I will be more excited when Anthony Bourdain makes his appearance.

-Auf Wiedersehen

No comments: