Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight & Christmas Trees

So this has been a great day for me. I have been in love with the Twilight series ever since I read the first book, and today I went to see the movie with my mom, Lauren and Brittany. We started out at lunch at Atkins Park and then went to a viewing of Twilight! I must say the book was much better than the movie but nevertheless the movie was great! I felt that they did they best they could to squeeze the key points into a 2 hour movie but I still would have loved a 5 hour movie to get it all in there. I must say that Edward Cullen is the hottest vampire ever!

(Lauren, Brittany, Mom and Me @ Atkins Park)

(My ode to Twilight)

So earlier that morning my mom brought over a Christmas tree that her and my Dad bought me for my first home! So Brittany came over to help me decorate it and I love the tree! It is decorated in gold and red tones and it sits in all its splendor in my sun room. Its a good tree!

(Trimming the Tree)


(Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree)

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

i think you explained it perfectly.... i loved the book WAY better, but liked the movie a lot. it left me wanting more. i too wish it was 5 hours!

allankieffer said...

the tree looks christmasy...in november ;)