Friday, October 31, 2008

Something tells me i'm in to something good...

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." ~Sylvia Plath

Hello Friends! Well I have decided to try blogging, I guess I have been somewhat inspired by all the blogs I have read so I thought..why not. So I guess I should start with where my life is at as of right now. I'll just run through the basics for you.

First of all I am 24 years young, living in Atlanta, Georgia in my very own condo. Life is great! I work as a pastry chef in a lovely restaurant in Dunwoody. It is such a joy to go to work everyday and make cakes, tarts, pastries, petit fours and cookies. But that is just my job...so stay tuned in for more blogs to come. This is only the beginning.


( my condo in vinings)
(a few of my pastries)

And there is the first blog...more to come:)
xoxo!




3 comments:

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

Yay! I love your blog!!! It suits you so well!

SHANNA said...

i want one of each of those desserts!!! NOW. welcome to the blogging world.

SHANNA said...

hey~ to add friends you have to scroll to the top and click on customize. then you will choose ' add a gadget'. from their you will click on 'add blog list' and start ADDing friends. it is quite time consuming, but the easiest way is to cut and paste everyones address in the box. good luck.