Friday, November 28, 2008

Rockin' Robin

The day after Thanksgiving. Today I ventured out to Snellville to do a little Christmas shopping with mom. I got quite a bit done although I think my mom bought more for me on this trip than she was supposed to, not that I'm complaining. So after a morning of shopping we decided to get some lunch at Red Robin , a burger chain that sells gourmet burgers. I have never eaten at Red Robin but I will say that my experience there was a great one. We walked to the door and the host came out and quickly opened the door before we could get there. There was another young man inside waiting for us with two menus and took us to our table ... without waiting for anything. We were seated and our server (coincidentally named Amanda) got our drinks and was just very enthusiastic about our lunch selections. So we ate and enjoyed the BUZZ Word game on our coasters. Lunch was a little expensive. Twenty dollars is quite a bit for burgers but the service was FANTASTIC and they have endless steak fries! Who could ask for anything more. By the way Buzz Word is a fun game especially for "word nerds" like me. Buzzword is a party game that really keeps things hopping during the 45 seconds in which players must guess the answers to ten clues. On each team’s turn, a card is drawn that contains a “Buzzword” and ten clues. The answer to each clue must include the buzzword. For example, if the buzzword were “Apple”, the first clue might be “The object of my affection,” to which the answer would be “Apple of my eye.” A point is awarded for each correct answer, and any unanswered clues are given to the opposing team for a chance to steal a point. The first team to attain 50 points is crowned the winner. All in all a great game that I suggest you buy.

No comments: