Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shopping & Snellville

"Everybody's somebody in Snellville" -unknown

Every time I go to see my parents in Snellville I pass by two landmarks that insure me that I am 15 minutes from home. The first is the entry sign to Snellville with a sign that reads "Welcome to Snellville, Where everybody is Somebody". The second is the State Farm Insurance Sign that every week has a new quote on it. Today it was "A smile precedes happiness." To whom ever changes this sign weekly I thank you, its nice to read something different every time I come home.

So today when I got to the parents house, I had time for a quick hello before my mom, Brandon and I went to the mall. I think I overdid it a little. In an effort to get birthday gifts, wedding shower gifts and baby shower gifts...I instead bought a necklace, a Christmas ornament, earrings and a game. All I am sad to say .. for ME!

It was as is always a lovely day in Snellville. Snellville in my opinion will always be the "Stars Hollow" of Georgia. (If you've never watched Gilmore Girls that you wont know what I'm talking about).

So now I'm home to a clean house and ready for Sunday!

post signature

2 comments:

Bloggah said...

Aw, that's so nice! Thank you for writing something nice about Snellville. :)

cheery disposition said...

awe.. anytime. snellville holds a special place in my heart. thanks for reading.