Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall is in the Air

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies."- You've Got Mail

Fall...Oh how I love thee. I walked outside this afternoon and something was different, the air I was breathing in wasn't hot and humid, it was cool and crisp. Perfect weather for taking the top off my car. It was a lovely 78 degrees outside.

I should probably bite my tongue for saying this but I am ready for summer to be over. I'm ready for all the great things that come along with fall. The trees will change colors and fall fashion will ensue. Today I went to the mall to check out what the stores have to offer for this season. So tell me ...I found these cute BCBG Cowboy boots at Macy's .. Yay or Nay. I think they are so cute but what would I wear them with. Maybe a ruffled flannel shirt? I could take the western chic route.



What are you wearing this fall? What trends should I be involved in? In other news have you checked out the accessories at urban outfitters lately. I swear if I could own everything in this store I would, but I especially love their earrings and necklaces. Since birds are the new black this season check out these adorable bird stud earrings. As soon as I can make my way to Lenox mall these bad boys are going to be mine.



Well until next time, Happy Fall Shopping.

post signature

No comments: