Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sneak Preview

This week has been super busy trying to get ready for Easter Brunch at the Villa. We have over 1100 reservations for the day. I mean seriously that is insane. So all week I have been making hundreds of cookies, dozens of cakes and thousands of petit fours. Not to mention stuffing thousands of plastic Easter eggs for the kids Easter egg hunt in the gardens. I thought seriously about only stuffing half the eggs though.. I feel like these kids need to realize that life is full of disappointments and you don't always win in life. But unfortunately my boss didn't agree with my theory.

Alas.. here is a preview of some fun Easter Cupcakes I made for the kiddos.

Wish me luck tomorrow as I try to feed the masses. :)

post signature

3 comments:

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

I LOVE your theory!!

allankieffer said...

1100 for you guys is nuts! Have fun with that!

Also, can I just say I loved the idea of introducing the kids to disappointment early. Something must be wrong with us, but it might not be shared by everyone...

Anonymous said...

love the cupcakes - don't disappoint the kids - maja