Thursday, April 28, 2011

5 good things

Today was my first "week day" off in ages. I had big plans for the day, I thought I could treat myself to a movie, or go walk around the Ga Aquarium today. I just felt like I should spend the day doing something a little bit more exciting than the usual. But of course things happen and I didn't do either of those things. But trying to be positive, here are 5 good things that happened today.

1. I got to wake up on my own, not to my alarm going off. This almost never happens.

2. I met Brittany at Alon's for lunch. Seriously they have the most delicious sandwich ever. And I'm kind of a connoisseur of these things. I get the Smoked Peppered Turkey Panini. Sooo good!


3. I bought 2 really cute new dresses, and they were on sale. WOO WOO!

4. I took a 3 hour nap. Which I NEVER do... and it was phenomenal.

5. I finished reading my book of the week. The Search by Nora Roberts.


So things didn't go as I had planned, but it was still an ok day. Maybe my next weekday off I'll have that fun date with myself.

post signature

No comments: