Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

So another Easter has come and gone at Villa, and it was busy. I got there at 5am to start the prep. UGH! I am very lucky to have such a great team of workers, cause they got it done. We made Chocolate Mousse Cakes, Canollis, Cheesecakes, Apple tarts, Mousse Parfaits, Profiteroles, Pistachio Macaroons with Creameaux, Bread Pudding with Creme Anglaise, Cream Horns, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Banana Mousse Pyramids, Passionfruit tarts, Raspberry Rose Cream Puffs, Keylime Meringue Tarts and many other lovely desserts. And BONUS.. one of my buddy's Marco brought me tamales that his mother made (cause I do love them). So nice!







~Hot tamales~






~Then I Made the Worlds largest "can phone"~
I'm asking Analia.."does this can smell like Peaches??"

After the madness at Villa I drove to Snellville to celebrate Scott's birthday! Complete with the gift of Aluminum Foil:)


~Scott Sporting his playoff beard~ Go Pens~!



Happy Easter Peeps!

post signature

1 comment:

allankieffer said...

ok 3 things...

1) You're the hot tamale!
2) Dessert presentation looked great!
3) Ok, there were really only 2, but I wanted to say again that you were the hot tamale!

:)