Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Go Pens!

So Sunday me and my brothers all went to the Penguins game! It was absolutely amazing! We had club level seats and sat on the glass. Seriously I will never be able to watch a game from anywhere except on the glass. The ref threw a puck over the glass for my little brother. We got free food at the concession stands, and the Pens scored 4 of the 5 goals right in front of the goal we sat by. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Sidney Crosby proposing marriage to me on the blue line. Great game though! WOOOOO!

~Sean, Scott and Me~


~ Brandon (my favorite Brother;)~



~This Girl Loves Some Hockey~

~Kris LeTang~


~Maxime Talbot.... SOOO HOT~

~Pens Win~


~this is what waiting for Marta looks like~


Playoffs start tomorrow! Go Pens!



post signature

No comments: