Sunday, April 17, 2011

5 things I Love about Costco!

I LOVE COSTCO! What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon! Why do I love Costco? Well here are my top 5 reasons;)!

1. Free Samples! Those people saw me coming! I had almost a full lunch. Potstickers, Crab Dip, Mini Taco, Philly Cheese-steaks, Fruit Smoothies and a delightful dixie cup of salad. LOL!

2. They have EVERYTHING! Movies, Food, Batteries, TVs, Furniture etc. Its AMAZING!

3. Giant Size Everything! I'm always impressed with the large quantity sizes of everything! I mean who wouldn't want a 50 count pack of chapstick! I do I do.

4. Pretty Flowers. I can't resist buying fresh flowers. They certainly cheer me up when I'm having a sad day.
~a treat for myself~

5. Where else can you get a hot dog and coke for $1.59. That's insane and delicious!



Oh Sweet Costco, If you were a person I would marry you!

post signature

No comments: