Friday, January 1, 2010

A fresh start to a new year!

Happy New Year Friends!

Well 2009 is over and we are hopefully on to bigger and better things in 2010. Last year was a pretty good year, I made it out alive. But I feel like 2010 is going to be great. Last night I had to work but managed to get some delicious Alaskan King Crab legs while there before heading to Eric and Chris' to watch the ball drop. We drank obscene amounts of champagne and laughed a lot and just had a good time. Then today I went home to Snellville to have a delicious dinner prepared by my Dad to ring in the new year, and it was just a nice day:)..(side note..I finally watched Wolverine Origins.. and I loved it!!...could Gambit BE any HOTTER?!!!?)


So here are my goals for this new year..

  • Lose 20 pounds
  • Be nicer
And here are some things I have look forward to ..

  • going on my first cruise ever... to ALASKA (where I will consume even more crab legs.. I guess my first resolution isn't looking so hot)..lol
  • I will be an Aunt for a 2nd time to one Brooks Edward Parker
So Cheers to a great year!

post signature

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy new year! I'm so jealous. I'm DYING to go on an Alaskan cruise. Megan went a couple years ago and said it was amazing!