Friday, January 22, 2010

may your days be merry and bright..

...and may all your Christmas' be 'in January'.

I have been blessed with a great group of friends. Friends that have insane schedules. So for our little group we kept having to push back our annual Christmas party. This past weekend they all came to my house (which still holds a fully decorated Christmas tree) to open gifts, eat and drink. Here are some highlights.


~a little ambiance~

~snacks~



~GO PENS~

~ELLO POPPET~

~My Best Girls~

~Merry Christmas~

Christmas with my friends was great! I got some very lovely gifts, picture frames, books, clothes, socks, dvds, some really cute stationary, musical draydels, and candles. It was so fun to see everyone. Now this weekend hopefully I can dismantle my Christmas tree..or.. should I just leave it up? After all there is only about 11 months till next Christmas. Bonne Noel!

post signature

1 comment:

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

The mirror looks AWESOME!!!