Monday, December 28, 2009

This Christmas

Christmas has finally come and gone. I say this every year and I'll say it again.. I love love love Christmas.. but I never seem to get to enjoy it. Its always such a stressful time for me at work ; I always find myself scrambling to get presents bought and wrapped, Desserts made, and stressing over having an outfit to wear to church. So this Christmas I went home on Christmas Eve to go to mass with the family. We then feasted on the usual Amanda favorites , hoagies and hotwings. YUM!! Followed by Its A Wonderful Life.


Christmas morning we all woke up to open presents.. I got a LOT of lovely gifts, shoes, a beautiful mirror, clothes, new DVD player, movies, jewelery and PENS TICKETS:) We ate a lovely meal and watched Beckham play with all his toys. Its was a nice holiday.




And now its back to work.. only 342 days until next Christmas.. maybe I should start my shopping now so I'm more prepared.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a young mother you have!