Sunday, January 3, 2010

A treat for myself

Today I decided to treat myself to a movie. I have been dying to see the movie It's Complicated ever since I saw the trailer. I love everything Meryl Streep does, plus throw in Steve Martin and John Krasinski, I'm there! So since I couldn't find anyone to go with I went with myself.



First off let me just say how much I love all the songs they play throughout this movie. Any movie that plays songs like Benny and the Jets, Suite Judy Blue Eyes and Wouldn't It be Nice, is my kind of movie!

The movie was excellent. If I could I would give it 3 thumbs up! Meryl Streep was charming, and watching her and Steve Martin get High was HILARIOUS! Her home in the movie is exactly how my dream house would be, and anytime the heroine of a story is a chef it will always hold a special place in my heart. John Krasinski was fabulous, and is it just me or does he just keep getting cuter! I don't think I have laughed so much in a movie in a long time. Please go see this movie.. you won't be disappointed!

post signature

No comments: