Friday, January 29, 2010

Put me in Coach!

Coach! I L.O.V.E. Coach Handbags, purses, clutches, wallets, shoes..and everything else on the spectrum of Coach. For me, carrying a Coach purse makes me feel expensive, and (for lack of a better word) cool. When I turned 21 my friend Lisa gave me a shimmery pink Coach clutch! That year I'm pretty sure my closet only consisted of pink blouses so that I could accessorize with it. Last year on my 25th birthday I asked for money from my parents so that I could buy myself an outrageously expensive (in my opinion) gold Coach bag. Oh how I love it. And tonight I sit here at my computer gazing at the Coach Online Catalog, and wishing I made enough money to buy every single purse on this site. Alas.. here are some lovely bags and a sexy pair of heels.

~lovin' these heels~

~Black & White~


~pink leather....YUM~

So friends...one day I will have the means to indulge in my purse fetish, but until then its all online for me.

post signature

No comments: