Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vegas (the last night)

So its the Last Night in VEGAS! We go out to Celebrate Eric's Big Birthday! We got a stretch Hummer Limo (it was my first time in a limo...seriously I was soo excited). We were driven down to Fremont Street in Old Downtown Las Vegas. We ate, shopped, and played some games. Before heading back to Treasure Island to catch the Pirate Show. We even brought back some new friends with us. This cute guy from London who said things like.. "Do you fancy a drink? And used words like Jumper= jacket, Rubbish= trash, and said Cheerio. So fun....it's kinda funny because earlier that day my friend Bob bet me that I couldn't go the whole day speaking in an English accent.. and while I lasted a few hours.. the best I could do.. was something like.. "Cheerio you old bean, blimey I do fancy a spot of tea." sad.


~High Rollers~


~Someone is excited~




~"What's a girl gotta do to get some beads"~


~Fremont Street~~ Um.. Leopard is back in.. in case ya'll didn't get the memo~




After that me and Brit decided to stay up all night since our flight was so early the next day. So we gambled all night, walked back to our hotel, finished packing and then cabbed it to the airport at 4 in the morning. It was rough. But Vegas is always a good idea.

Happy Birthday Eric! Hope you had as much fun as I did! xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Darling Daja - you take my breath away, you are so lovely. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful adventures you have with us - we so enjoy it!