Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finally Prom

Well I never made it to a prom in High School.. so when my friends decided to go to an Adult Prom I couldn't pass it up. Finally a chance to wear a prom dress. I was so excited to wear my little pink dress and my sparkly shoes.

~All dressed up and ready to go~


We met at Carolyn's house where my friend Jon came and picked us all up in a limo. He even got me a corsage since it was my first prom:) We then went and ate some Hibachi before heading to an Under the Sea themed Prom. BYOB.

We took tons of pictures and laughed, danced a little, and just had a nice time. Here are a few pictures from the evening.



~where my girls at?~


~Thanks for the Corsage Jon:)~


~Ladies Ladies Ladies~

~My date for the evening in traditional prom pose...lol~


~lauren, me and james~

~he likes to pick people up~

~Cheers to spiked punch~


~prom 2011~

post signature

2 comments:

JamesM said...

So, was it everything you hoped it would be?

Anonymous said...

You have fulfilled my dream of seeing my daughter in a Prom Dress - and you looked absolutely lovely - Thanks Doll - love ya!!