Sunday, December 13, 2009

where i've been

Today is the first day I have had off work since my last post. Work is insane and the 70+ hour work weeks are taking their toll on me. So here is what has been going on with me at work.. Cookies, Brownies, Bread Puddings, Petit fours, ice creams, banana's foster, Chocolate Mousse Cakes, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Frangipan Tarts, Creme Brulee.. the list goes on. I have not had any time to enjoy my favorite season yet. All I want to do is curl up on my couch, stare at my lovely Christmas tree while It's A Wonderful Life plays on the tv in the background. But alas I have one more stressful week of work left, and this year I am actually getting Christmas Eve off. Hooray! So I have 10 days left to get my presents bought and wrapped, I wish I had more time. Tis the season:)

post signature

No comments: