Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle

This year my family went on a cruise from Seattle to Alaska and Canada. This is Part 1 of my trip. I'm not sure how many parts there will be, but it may be a few;), so stay tuned.

So we began our trip in Seattle. It was really exciting to see the Space Needle, we went to the top to get a good view of the city. I didn't get to see Dr. Shepard or McSteamy but it was still fun to see the city. They whole time I was there all I could think of was how cold and rainy it was and how I could see why it would be the perfect place for Edward Cullen to live. LOL.

Here are a few pictures.

The Norwegian Pearl


Me, Mom, Brandon and Elizabeth on top of the Needle


Space Needle
Unquestionably our Country's Greatest Needle.

Next stop, Juneau Alaska.

post signature

No comments: