Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who is at your table?

At the Parker dinner table conversation is never dull, especially when you put my brother Scott in the room. So he begged the question.. "If you could dine with any 5 people who would you choose?"

This question was not something I took lightly. I felt like Ross from Friends narrowing down my choices to a final laminated, wallet sized card I could carry with me at all times. We all went around the table suggesting who, dead or alive, we would want to have at our dinner table. We decided that there should be categories for each of the people.

1 Actor, 1 Actress, 1 Literary Figure, 1 Athlete and 1 Musician.

Behold! I give you my choices..

Actor- Robert Downey Jr.
Actress- Grace Kelly
Literary Figure- JK Rowling
Athlete- Sidney Crosby
Musician- Elvis

So much for wishful dining. Well.. Who do YOU want sitting around your table?

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittany Barker's Choices

Actor - Johnny Depp
Actress - Julia Roberts
Literary Figure - Nora Roberts
Athlete - Brett Favre
Musician - Cline Dion

Johnny D. said...

This is a really interesting question, Amanda. (Sorry, just now catching up on your blog.) Here are my choices:
Actor: Tom Hanks
Actress: Jennifer Aniston
Literary Figure: Stephen King
Athlete: Joe Paterno (not your typical answer, but he did play football in college)
Musician: Bruce Springsteen