Thursday, June 3, 2010

26

I never thought it would happen.. but last weekend I turned 26! I feel old. The weekend was full of fun.. my birthday was celebrated three days in a row. When I walked into work on Friday my employees had decorated the pastry kitchen with lot of decorations. Then I got called up to the sales office for a meeting when I was surprised again with flowers, gifts, and pie! It was lovely.


That night, the plans we originally made were rained out, so me and a few close friends ended up at my favorite Italian restaurant, Scalinis, for my FREE birthday meal. It didn't disappoint.


The next night was mine and Chris' duo birthday celebration. We dined at Pappadeaux, I had the bisque.. yadda yadda yadda... then we went to see Iron Man 2. Lets just take a moment to talk about how damn sexy Robert Downey Jr. is. Beautiful. The movie was ok, the scenes RDJ were in were fantastic.



I couldn't ask for better friends to celebrate the day with. I am thankful for everyone who made my day so special.

Stay turned for my party with my family..

post signature

1 comment:

allankieffer said...

Can I tell you how happy it makes me that your chef jacket says just 'Parker'? Because it makes me smile. :)