Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Brooks

Last night my brother Scott and his wife Missy had their second child. A beautiful baby boy named Brooks Edward Parker. I am so thrilled to have another little nephew to spoil. Here are a few pictures, and I must say that when I have a child if I can look half as good as Missy does that will be good enough for me. Seriously after having a baby she doesn't have a hair out of place. Congratulations Missy and Scott.






Happy Birthday Baby Brooks.. I love you so much already:)

post signature

4 comments:

SHANNA said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on him!!! it makes me soooooo sad that i have not seen him yet. he is perfect and i am so in love already! thanks for the pics.

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

Thanks for the flattery :) Love you!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh Brooks was totally a contender for the dude's name. Love that. What a cute little munchkin!

Melissa said...

He is so handsome and I love the name Brooks! Congrats to them!